– Byte’s attempt to enter the small-screen social media industry, and the formal differences between its forebearers Vine and TikTok
– Now extra spurious!
– Disney’s unconventional strategy in the streaming wars, and what it might mean going forward.
– On Joker, and in defense of “remakes.”
– Two years after its release, Coco still has much to offer about how we remember.
– First impressions of Pixar’s Coco, reviewed in November 2017.
– Reflecting on the weird reality incarnated in a theme park.
– As sports viewership trends change, Kansas City’s Kauffman Stadium is a rare reminder of how America’s pastime used to be watched.
– Tracing the hazy present-day outline of a weird website.